The pivotal Free Float Mechanism (2PP technology), unique to RH Chairs, ensures that the body receives the variation and support it requires when moving, as the chair's basic settings won't change. By maintaining upright posture, breathing and blood circulation are improved, whilst motion stimulates muscle activity.
RH Chairs are 100% recyclable with many components made from recycled materials, using low energy technologies. RH is one of the few manufacturers with 'EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) certification, in compliance with ISO 14025 and certified in accordance with ISO 14001'.
Total Back Care has over 18 years experience in the specification, supply and installation of RH Chairs.
Features we like:
- Pivotal Free Float Mechanism - unique 2PP technology
- Back Height and Angle adjustment
- Seat Height and Depth adjustment
- Adjustable arms, neck rest and inflatable lumbar support options
- Great levels of comfort
- Easy to operate
- FIRA Ergonomic Excellence for 10 consecutive years
- Environmentally - friendly
- Ten Year Warranty
- Removable seat and back pads
- Short lead times